Pages

Friday 19 October 2018

Shaker Dashboard For my Clear TN With The Lollipop Box Club


For this months box, I absolutely had to make a shaker dashboard for my clear TN. With my sewing machine all ready, and fingers crossed that she will once and for all behave for me, I cut the acetate to size, stuck on the pompom trim and just went for it!


Thankfully, it was a success! I then added some sequins and both the ephemera and butterfly shiny decors that came with the kit. Then I finished the dashboard off by stitching all the way around. 


I also wanted to add some wording to the paperclip that came with the kit. I chose a clear sticker as I thought that would look as though it blended in.


All that was left was to put it all together. I added the postcard into the folder I made with the previous kit.






The butterfly charm, also from the kit, really compliments the look.




Thank you so much for stopping by. I really do hope this has inspired you. If you are not yet a subscriber, but would like to try one of these kits, use Code LOLLIPOP/G2 for £2 off the subscriptions or £2 off any of the full price one off kits. (Code not valid on any other shop items, sale bits or gift boxes).











1 comment:

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?

If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count bein...