Pages

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Mini Book of Positivity With The Lollipop Box Club


When I opened this month's box I knew I had to incorporate the polka dot tissue paper. So many elements came so well together and this brought on a creative block.

Looking at the gorgeous charm in the DIY kit, by Cloudy Cow gave me an idea! To coincide with it, I would put together a mini book to document my dreams, wishes and general positivity. 

I started by sticking together some of the papers to form the pages. Next, using the string on the tag, I tied them together.

For the inside, I wanted to add quirky elements. So taking an envelope as my template, I opened up the Mystery gift Bag, and drew round the envelope. I cut around the pencil marks and glued together...


I then fussy cut around one of the scallop edge boxes, wrote 'My Dreams' at the top, and placed inside the envelope...


To seal the envelope I used a velcro dot and added a piece of ephemera for both extra stability and an extra element.


Then I decorated some of the pages...





I really didn't want to leave out the cute little bag, tissue paper hearts and sequins. So I thought, why not put them together. There really is no purpose for this other than it looks pretty and it makes me happy. This is a positive book after all!


For the front cover I added some decoration, but my favourite bit has to be the polka dot tissue paper. I added this as a protective cover and finished off by tying the lace around the book to secure it...






And so we come full circle because you may have noticed I added Daisy's little charm...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?

If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count bein...