Pages

Tuesday 30 July 2019

The Dream Create Journal Challenge

"Set your goal & achieve it with this journal challenge!" 
 

So in a couple of days we will be starting a new journal challenge! As with all of these challenges, I create them with a specific goal in mind. Namely to create a life you love. Each day there will be a prompt. Not all of them have to be journaled. In fact, some require a bit of self-care.

What You Will Need:

  • A journal - Any will do. Be as creative as you like. It's very important that you tailor this to suit your preferences!
  • Time - Make sure you set aside a little time each day to complete the prompts.
  • A goal - You will need to pick a specific goal before you embark on this challenge.
  • Images - Choose and print images related to your goal.


As I wrote the prompts to this challenge, something very interesting happened. The prompts only inspired me when I chose a goal that got me excited. My original goal, although it is one I am still reaching for, almost jarred with the prompts. I questioned why this was and almost re-wrote the whole challenge. However, when I changed my goal, the prompts suddenly came alive!
When you imagine creating a vision board on one goal/dream, which one excites you the most? That's how you know which one to go for.
Finally, it is crucial that you tailor this challenge to suit you. We all have different beliefs, tastes, hobbies, etc. Never compare what you're doing to what someone else is doing. Also, know that you may change the prompts at any time if you struggle on one, or if it helps to fit in with your beliefs or routine. 

Please do share your journals and how you're getting on, in the Dream Create Journal group, which can be found HERE.
If you have any questions, pop them in the group and I will answer them ASAP. 

Geraldine Xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?

If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count bein...