Pages

Saturday 3 November 2018

This is Me - Week One, Day Three: Relationships



For each day this week, we will be taking a key topic and going big with it. Today we're focusing in on relationships.

Starting a new page, write your new core belief about both friendships and romantic. Write a affirmation that backs up this new core belief, and stick images down that represent how you want your relationships to look. 

For example: 

I am deserving to have a good, strong, core community of friends in my life.

Affirmation: Friends who are loving and supportive now come into my life. 


Remember, with affirmations, keep it positive. I'll explain why later. An example of a negative would be "All unsupportive friends now leave my life."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?

If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count bein...