Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

This is Me - Day Nine: Family


Following on from yesterday, today's topic is Family. Do exactly the same as you did yesterday but with the issue of Family.

Write out your new core belief.

Write down a positive affirmation personal to your situation around Family.


Stick down images of how you want your Family life to look.



I feel it of importance to note that families look very different to one another. My own family very complex and varied, with them spread far and wide. Some have fascinating stories, some I never got the chance to know.I also consider very close friends family...my brother even marrying my best mate!! 

So before you consider skipping this one due to it bringing up any upset, I would take the closest person or group of friends, and form your own family on the page. Stake a claim to a family of your own making if you are cut off from your actual family. Nurture it with positivity and affirm it with affirmations. Focus on the positives of family, not the negatives. Lord knows this, the pain family can inflict, is something I am all too familiar with. Remember, family isn't always made up of blood relatives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?

If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count bein...