Pages

Friday 4 May 2018

Creative Journaling With The Lollipop Box


 

For this months Lollipop Box I just had to create a journal layout for Cambs Planner Con as the colours complimented each other so much! The irony, however, is not only was there no rain that weekend, it was the hottest of the year! A real scorcher!

I also wanted to use the bags because, well, look how beautiful they are!!!



I began my spread by covering the pages with said bags. Then, as you will see from the video, I just kept adding bits to the page. 




I cut out the clouds from one of the papers to hold captions for each photo. I then used one of my favourite stamps from the box, a tab stamp, and stamped on vellum then added the date.


Finally, I used the tag to journal on.



You can watch the process video for this spread HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?

If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count bein...