Pages

Friday 23 March 2018

Today Is Your Day Zine


As I was contemplating all the different things I could use March's Kit for, the idea for a zine came to me. The theme is a timely one for me as I'm having something of a fresh start and new beginning. I thought creating a zine to document this would be both fun and cute, not to mention relevant. I can also photocopy extra copies for friends.

I have a process video for you below, but what I basically did was, after painting a background, I cut out a frame for each page, and used the phrases to give each page a title. Next I embellished the pages with the stickers, sequins, confetti etc. 

Photo order from cover to the back page...











I hope this has inspired you. For a better idea of how I made my zine, check out the following video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?

If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count bein...