Pages

Sunday 18 November 2018

This is Me - Day Eighteen: Resources - Books


Okay, so here's where things can start to get complicated. Forming a habitual routine to pursue your dreams. Granted, it's really next month we'll be looking at how we can pursue our dreams. But this month is all about prep work and part of that work is arming ourselves with as many useful tools as possible. One such tool is books!

Over on Pinterest, I have created a list of book recommendations. I am also posting, over on my personal blog, book reviews. Obviously, the reviews will be personal opinion, however, they can be helpful. 

Below is a link to the Pinterest Board of book recommendations that will help you on your journey.

https://pin.it/xv75nwsxbctrxf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?

If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count bein...