Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2018

This Is Me - Day 22: Conclusion


As you will have noticed, I have chosen to conclude this challenge on day 22. This is for various reasons, but mainly because I saw the engagement come to a halt and so decided to make it easier by shortening the challenge. Besides, todays may take a few days of contemplation.

Today, go over all your entries and begin to write a new script for your life. Everything that has gone before you would now hold enough information to form a basic script. For example, your dream/s, goals, morals etc. Pick areas of your life that you feel you have enough information to write a new script for. 

Originally, this challenge was to set you up for something similar to March Magic. We would have been focusing on one main dream with every intention of manifesting it by the end of the month. However, due to changes earlier in the month, and these challenges needing more guidance in the form of worksheets etc, we will be doing something far more simpler for December. As with everything, I try to learn, grow and evolve. I feel this has been accomplished with the journal prompts in this group.

Lookout for some news coming very soon. I have a couple of things planned which I can't wait to share with you all! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?

If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count bein...