Pages

Friday 16 February 2018

Pipsticks Sticker Club!


If you were an 80's child like me, you will know how much of a big deal stickers were to us as kids. I still remember the smell, the swapsies, and bubblegum!

So imagine my joy when Pipsticks asked if I could review their stickers. 



When they arrived, I sensed, once again, that old yet distant feeling I had as a child when I got a pack of new stickers. The joy the bright colours brought. Then to find a newsletter, just like the ones we used to get. Only this was made by adults for adults! Actually there is a kids subscription too!




If that wasn't enough, there's a competition which you're automatically entered in upon receiving a ticket stub with your stickers!

So go check out my full on geek moment as I open this pack of juicy colourful goodness! You can find out more info on Pipsticks HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?

If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count bein...