Pages

Monday 13 April 2020

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?


If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count being here as a synchronicity itself.

December 2019, I published a blog post explaining my phrase of the year for 2020. That phrase being 'Year of Wonders'. In that post I explained;
 My phrase came about in a serendipitous way. I was set on the word "Wonders", anticipating 2020 and beyond being a time of wonders coming to pass in my life. But one day I was in a charity shop looking at books when one caught my eye. The author had the same name as me and I saw the word Wonders. So I pulled it off the shelf to take a look. My heart leaped at what I saw. There and then I knew 2020, and beyond, would be my year of Wonders. So I took a phrase for my "word of the year". 

So the phrase itself was a serendipitous happening. 
To me, serendipitous moments are breadcrumbs. The resonate profoundly deep within and say, 'this is the way'.

And so we entered 2020. In the first couple of months I became acutely aware that I needed to get clear on my dreams. This gave birth to a new planning system, which is still a work in progress. Yet I taught the basic premise at a workshop in Devon.

Then Corona virus happened.

By the end of March I saw a unique opportunity was upon us. It is one of those once in a lifetime opportunities. It gave rise to a sense of urgency. I knew I had to really practice what I believe and preach...something I call Living in Creation. What is more popularly known as Law of Attraction. I also decided to teach this process over on my Patreon in the way it has worked for me. I shared my vision in the following video:


Little did I know what was going to happen!

We Ended up Being On National TV! 

My husband began to make the local news doing Driveway Bingo for our neighbours to bring them together. This Morning picked up the story and wanted to feature us the very next day, speaking to Phil and Holly!!!



This started opening doors and is a story for another day. But it was yet another huge breadcrumb!
A couple of days later, I received a text from someone who doesn't read my posts, watch my channel etc, yet they felt led to ask me about synchronicities...


So much was happening! But this is just the beginning! 

Year of Wonders

I knew that despite the bad happening in the world, this was indeed going to be a year of wonders. I held (and still do) fast to my phrase.

As part of my manifestation routine, I practice meditation every day. It's much like visualization. Most meditations are guided ones by Dr Joe DispenzaI had been seeing the colour Indigo a lot in my meditations and even did a colour exploration on it for Patreon. 


One morning, I woke up with the colour Indigo strongly at the forefront of my mind. So I decided to do a search of it. I could believe what happened next!

I discovered that Isaac Newton not only came up with Indigo as part of the seven colours of his study on the prism, but he did so DURING ISOLATION at the time of the great plague of 1665/66!

This isn't all! There are so many more details that are meaningful for me, but I won't share here. But the biggest thing was this...

I did another search about his time in isolation and the colour Indigo, and what was the first thing to come up?


My heart began to pound. I clicked on the article...


This article was written recently. It explains:
As coronavirus spreads around the globe, most of us are experiencing a new normal, from countries in lockdown to people practicing social distancing. The similarity between the situation Isaac Newton found himself in Cambridge in 1665 and society today is striking.
The story continues...

Breadcrumbs on Your Path

Want to know if you're on the right path? Look for the breadcrumbs. Synchronicities are deeply personal, will resonate with you, but will, for the most part, be meaningless to others. To see the breadcrumbs, however, you need to be ON the path! Get clear on what you want. Be conscious of your day to day life. Don't go through a day unconscious, being pulled along by the currents of everything around you. 

Journal your thoughts and anything that strikes you as a serendipitous. Each one builds a bigger picture, or map if you will. 

Have you joined our Facebook Group yet? Make Your Own Magic is a group of like minded (and open minded) people chasing their dreams. You can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/geraldinejayne




No comments:

Post a Comment

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?

If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count bein...