Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Day Two - Set Your Intentions


Today we will be setting our intentions in relation to our goal or dream. In a nutshell, an intention is creative power. All things we wish to manifest in our lives start with a thought. Next we must set the intention. Think of intentions as seeds. When setting and writing our intentions out, we must be optimistic and positive. For example,
I will find places of interest locally and have good fortune when I set out to film them. I will be inspired and create art to reflect what I feel. I will schedule in time to do this once a week.
We can combine our intentions with affirmations. Affirmations are like fuel to our fire. They keep us going. They are a fantastic form of self-encouragement. But they must always be activated with faith. Even when you don't FEEL like having faith or believing, just choosing to is enough. We all have low days. Days when we struggle to feel inspired or positive. That's okay! Just hold on to your intentions knowing that with each passing day, you're one step closer to realising them! 

I will be including videos in some of the prompt blog posts, from my channel with the hopes that they will give you some inspiration. Today's is titled 'Affirmation Inspiration' and was filmed for the last journal challenge we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?

If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count bein...