Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2018

Getting Ready For Your Dream!


New starts can happen at any time. Not just on Mondays or New years. For me it just so happens to be mid-week, mid-month. 

March Magic (see here), has brought me to a point where I am finding courage to be my true self. To be honest with you, I didn't think that this would be as big a side effect as I thought it would be. The goal was to spend a month intensely investing in both ourselves and our dreams. I knew inner change would happen, that it had to happen. But not in such a dramatic way. 


It's not even been a month yet!


This makes me wonder....what will the next few days bring?


I have wanted to make changes and form new habits in a certain area for a while now but they never seemed to stick. But with what has happened to me these past few days, including facing a big fear of mine that held both shame and hurt, I feel more empowered, not to mention the fact I can see with more clarity. I put the latter down to blocks that have been removed.


When this clarity comes, you see what needs to be done and feel ready for it this time. There's a very strong sense that a new start is here, whether you like it or not! You've moved into a new space. Now you have to occupy it!


It's scary and exciting at the same time! 


This, I believe, is what you getting ready for your dream looks like. 


A sign, in and of itself!


As with any sign you have to claim it! This is where I am now. Making new choices and decisions to reflect this. 


All this comes about when we are mindful each day, of our inner growth and pursuit of our dreams. If we stop to listen and pay attention, following the signs, learning the lessons, this will no doubt not only prepare us for, but lead us to our dreams.


In my next post I'm going to share something very serendipitous that happened after I wrote this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?

If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count bein...