Pages

Monday 12 February 2018

In My Creative Planner - With Video


At Christmas I was gifted this small planner. It's only a cheap one from somewhere like Poundworld. As I already had a planner I thought I'd get creative with this one and see how far it's boundaries lay in regards to what mediums I could use. Turns out they stretched pretty far!

Using Dylusions Ink spray...


Using Liquitex Acrylic Ink...


Using Brusho...

This absolutely proves that you should always experiment in art and to always think outside the box. It also proves that it doesn't have to break the bank!

Here is a flip through and process video showing you how I get the effects on my pages. Enjoy!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Synchronicities - How Do I Know If I’m on the Right Path?

If you have questions about the direction of your life and synchronicities, you're in the right place. In fact you could count bein...